On this day 395 years ago, English poet and playwright, often called the “Bard of Avon” and famous for writing such works as Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, and Macbeth, William Shakespeare dies at the age of 52 in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England.
- ms-prisma-necro reblogged this from rubyshimmer
- therapeoflucrece reblogged this from professorowenaravenclaw
- standinginthewings likes this
- adalia3x0h-porcelain reblogged this from lostthebeansagain
- savsullivan likes this
- rubyshimmer reblogged this from professorowenaravenclaw
- professorowenaravenclaw posted this